1. Slice in half the pork bellies. Rub baking soda over it and let it sit for 60 minutes.
2. After 60 minutes wash the bellies and make medium chunks. Slit the chunks without separating the skin part.
3. Heat a wok and place the pork bellies. Cover the wok with lid and cook for 15 minutes.
4. After 15 minutes flip the sides of pork bellies. Again cover and cook for 30 minutes or until fat gets extracted from the belly.
5. Remove the lid and cook the belly until crispy.
6. Season the pork belly with salt and serve.