1. In a pot, heat oil. Saute the onions till translucent for 5 minutes.
2. Add the garlic and red peppers and continue to cook till they are caramelized.
3. When they begin to caramelize, put the cow’s feet and sauté for 3 minutes. Cover and cook for another few minutes.
4. Add water, salt, cumin and cilantro and bring to boil.
5. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer for 1 hour or till the cow’s feet is tender.
6. Add the potatoes and continue to cook till potatoes are soft and melted into the gravy.
7. In a serving plate, serve this cow’s feet stew with rice or any bread of choice.