1. In a pot with a teaspoon of olive oil, caramelize the garlic
2. once slightly brown, add in the black beans and chicken stock and let it simmer. Once done, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
3. Half and squeeze out the juice of the vine ripe tomatoes.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the corn, tomatoes, serrano peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper.
5. Season the pork chops on both sides with the latin seasoning blend.
6. Place the pork chops onto the grill and grill till done.
7. After 8 minutes, put on the seasoned vegetables onto the grill and grill them for 8 minutes.
8. Once done, take off grill and chop all the vegetables and place in a bowl.
9. Finish with cilantro, lime juice and green onion. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
10. Plate the salsa, pork chops and black beans and serve as main course.