Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Microwave Lasagne
Microwave Lasagne Recipes
MAKING 1 In a 2 1 2 pint casserole dish pour hot water up to three quarters. 2 On high power cook until the water starts boiling. 3 To this stir in 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil. 4 Into this water immerse two sheets of the lasagna. 5 On
Carrot Celery and Butter Bean Lasagne
In a heat resistant non metallic 10 inch skillet brown beef and sausage on roast for 8 minutes. Drain off excess fat. Slice sausage to 1 4 inch slices. Add tomatoes tomato paste 1 teaspoon salt 1 4 teaspoon pepper and 2 cloves garlic to browned meat. Heat meat
GETTING READY 1. In a 4 quart casserole break up sausages and cook on High for 3 minutes stir once. 2. Drain excess fat after cooking. 3. Add tomatoes tomato paste basil and garlic salt. 4. Cook on High for 10 minutes stir twice. 5. In a mixing bowl stir
GETTING READY 1. In a mixing bowl mix meat sauce with oregano and thyme. MAKING 2. In a 7 1 2 x 12 utility dish first pour 1 3 of the meat sauce in bottom. 3. Make layers with half of the Jack cheese half of the cottage cheese and half of the noodles. 4.
Combine spaghetti sauce and water in large covered micro proof bowl. Microwave on high full power for 8 to 10 minutes or until boiling. Stir in uncooked Nudels cover. Microwave on high for 7 minutes or until Nudels are al dente stirring once during cooking
Lasagne Style Nudels
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. MEAT SAUCE 1. Place butter and onion in a Pyrex bowl. Cook for 2 minutes on HIGH. 2. Stir in mince. Cook uncovered for 8 minutes on MEDIUM HIGH stirring every 2 minutes. Drain excess fat. 3. Stir in tomato
Lasagne Microwave Method
Cook lasagne according to package directions about 10 minutes drain. Microwave beef in large micro proof bowl on medium high 2 3 power for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned drain. Add spaghetti sauce cover. Microwave on high full power for 4 to 5 minutes or
Lasagne with Meat Sauce
Cook noodles according to package directions until al dente drain. Microwave beef and onion in 1 1 2 quaft micro proof bowl on medium high 2 3 power for 4 to 6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink stirring halfway through cooking time drain. Add tomato
Spinach Noodle Lasagne
Bake or microwave squash as directed at left. Meanwhile crumble beef into a wide frying pan cook over medium heat stirring until browned. Spoon off and discard fat. Add garlic and mushrooms cook stirring until mushrooms are soft. Stir in basil herb seasoning
Spaghetti Squash Lasagne
Boil steam or microwave spinach until just wilted drain. Squeeze excess Liquid from spinach chop roughly. Combine eggs ricotta parmesan and onions in large bowl stir in spinach. Spread half of the pasta sauce over base of oiled shallow baking dish cover with 3
Ricotta And Spinach Lasagne
This recipe for seafood lasagna is the mirowaved method for preparing it. baked with alternating layers of noodles with seafood sauce and cheese the seafood lasagna is savory and flavored with dry mustard. The seafood lasagna can be served as a meal with a
Seafood Lasagne Microwave Method
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. 1. Melt butter for 1 minute on HIGH. 2. Stir in flour and dry mustard. Cook for 1 1 2 minutes on HIGH. 3. Gradually stir in milk. Cook for 6 minutes on HIGH or until sauce is thick. Stir every 2 minutes. 4.
Slice the aubergines eggplant . Arrange them in a deep oblong dish in which you will cook the finished lasagne. Add the water cover with vented cling film plastic wrap and cook for 7 minutes rearranging once until tender. Drain and set aside. Put the lasagne
Aubergine Eggplant Lasagne
To cook the sauce Heat the oil in a 4 cup 1 L microwave safe dish 2 minutes at HIGH. Add the onion and garlic stir well. Microwave 3 minutes at MEDIUM HIGH. Add the can of toma toes and the remaining ingredients. To cook the meat mixture In another bowl mix
Pour water into a large microwave safe bowl add the salt and the vegetable oil. Microwave at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes. Place lasagne noodles one by one into the water. Microwave at HIGH 10 minutes. Test for tenderness with a fork or the point of a knife.
1. Heat the oil in a microwave casserole dish on the low rack for 1 min on Microwave Power HIGH. Add the onion and cook covered for 3 min. 2. Stir in the minced beef and cook for 4 min covered stirring once. 3. Add the herbs tomato puree and stock. Stir well.
1. In 11 by 7 inch microwave safe dish combine lasagna noodles and 4 cups boiling water. Cover tightly with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on High 6 minutes rearranging noodles after 3 minutes. Let stand 1 minute drain and rinse. Cover with damp paper towel
Asparagus And Lasagne Rolls
1. Melt butter for 1 2 minutes on high. 2. Stir in flour and dry mustard. Cook for 1 1 2 minutes on high. 3. Gradually stir in milk. Cook for 4 6 minutes on high or until sauce is thick. Stirevery 2 minutes. 4. Stir in marinara. Cook for 4 6 minutes on medium.
Put the leeks and sausage in a deep oblong dish with 60 ml 4 tbsp of the sieved strained tomatoes. Cover with vented cling film plastic wrap and cook for 6 minutes stirring once. Add the rest of the tomato and the herbs season and set aside. Put the lasagne in
Lasagne With Leeks And Sausage
1. Crumble beef into 1 1 2 quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high 100 3 minutes break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains 2 to 3 minutes longer drain. 2. Stir in spaghetti sauce tomato sauce 1 tablespoon parsley and
Combine ground beef tomatoes tomato sauce onion oil garlic salt pepper oregano and parsley in 2 quart bowl. MICROWAVE 20 MINUTES on HIGH or until sauce thickens stirring after 10 minutes. Layer 1 3 each of noodles meat sauce mozzarella and ricotta in 10 x 8
Lasagne For 4
1. Heat oven to 220C 200C fan gas 7. Put a pan of water on to boil then cook the lasagne sheets for about 5 mins until softened but not cooked through. Rinse in cold water then drizzle with a little oil to stop them sticking together. 2. Meanwhile heat the oil
Creamy Courgette Lasagne
Make the Ratatouille according to the instructions omitting the Mozzarella and keep warm. Put the lasagne in a deep dish and cover with boiling water. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil cover with vented cling film plastic wrap and cook for 15 minutes.
Lasagne With Ratatouille