Roast Beef Lasagna, Mains, 4 Ingredients, Cooking with Kim. This simple and easy to make Roast Beef Lasagna from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in the kitchen ENJOY!
1⁄2 Pound, cut in half
Beef boneless steak
1⁄2 Pound, roasted
2 Tablespoon, chopped
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C.
2. In a casserole dish make layers of croissant, beef and pasta sauce.
3. Top the mixture with feta cheese and parsley.
4. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees C.
5. Serve Lasagna with garlic bread and enjoy!