|For bolognese sauce|
|Ground pork||200 Gram|
|Ground beef||300 Gram|
|Pancetta||60 Gram, dice|
|Button mushroom||100 Gram, slice|
|Yellow onion||1 Medium|
|Celery stalk||1 Large|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped tomato||411 Gram (good quality)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Fresh basil||To Taste|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry red wine/Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Beef stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|For bechamel sauce|
|Unsalted butter||3 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Lasagna pasta||300 Gram|
|Tomato slices||3 (2-3)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Mozerella cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Parmigiano reggiano||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
1. In food processor, add onion, celery, and carrot. Pulse well.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
3. For Bolognese sauce, place a pan on medium to high flame, and pour generous amount of olive oil in it.
4. Throw pulsed vegetable and garlic. Stir and cook to lightly sweat.
5. Add mushroom, sugar, and pancetta. Mix well, and cook for 5-6 minutes or until pancetta is cooked through.
6. Drop tomato paste and cook for another 2 minutes.
7. Throw beef and pork in the pan. Break meat to mix well.
8. Pour dry wine, and cook until it evaporates.
9. Throw oregano, and thyme. Give it a good stir.
10. Add chopped tomatoes, and beef stock. Stir and bring it to a boil. Let it simmer for about 50-55 minutes.
11. Throw basil and nutmeg. Stir that in.
12. For béchamel sauce, in a saucepan melt butter.
13. Add flour in bubbling butter, and stir to cook.
14. Pour cold milk, a little at a time, and whisk.
15. Remove pan from heat, and add more milk. Place the pan back on heat and whisk well.
16. Cook noodles in salted boiling water until al-dente.
17. In a baking dish, drizzle olive oil, and lay pasta sheets in it.
18. Ladle Bolognese sauce on top. Spread it evenly, and top it with some béchamel sauce.
19. Again add your pasta sheets. Top it with Bolognese and béchamel sauce.
20. Add some fresh basil, and sliced tomatoes on top.
21. Sprinkle cheese on lasagna.
22. Place the baking dish in oven, and bake for 35-40 minutes. Let it rest.
23. On a plate put some tomato sauce, and place lasagna on top.
24. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top and serve lasagna hot.