Wegmans Cheese Lasagna
|Part skim ricotta cheese||2 Containers (32 oz each)|
|Dried basil||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Italian classic lasagna sheets||1 Packet (12.5 oz)|
|Italian classic seasoned tomato sauce||2 Packet, divided|
|Fancy shredded pizza cheese||2 Packet (8 oz each)|
1. Take one lasagna sheet and cut it into half. Keep the sheets aside.
2. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
3. Coat the baking pan with cooking spray.
4. Take a big mixing bowl and place the ricotta cheese into that.
5. Season the cheese with salt and pepper.
6. Mix them well and keep the mixture aside.
7. Take the coated pan and spread 1 cup of seasoned tomato sauce into the pan.
8. Now start making the layers. Place the half sheet of lasagna over the tomato sauce.
9. Place half of the cheese mixture over the lasagna sheet.
10. Sprinkle half of the shredded pizza cheese over the ricotta cheese mixture.
11. Place another 1 cup of seasoned tomato sauce over the cheese and spread them evenly.
12. Now place the one half lasagna sheet in the middle of the pan and the full sheets on both the sides of the half sheet.
13. Again pour the remaining ricotta cheese mixture over the lasagna sheet.
14. Add the remaining pizza cheese over the ricotta cheese mixture.
15. Add one more cup of tomato sauce over the cheese.
16. Now place the other half sheet in the middle and full sheets on both sides.
17. Add the seasoned tomato sauce and cover the pan with aluminum foil.
18. Place the pan in oven at 400 degrees for about 1 hr 15mins.
19. Take out the lasagna from the oven and sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese on the top.
20. Put the lasagna back in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes until the cheese melts.
21. Cut the lasagna into pieces and serve with salad. Put the heated sauce over the lasagna before serving.
Calories 454 Calories from Fat 186
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.6%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 68 mg22.7%
Sodium 1811.3 mg75.5%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 34 g67%
Vitamin A 28.4% Vitamin C 18.9%
Calcium 83.1% Iron 19.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet