This is an amazing lasagna recipe, if I do say so myself :-) It's easy to put together, freezes like a dream, and is an absolute crowd pleaser!
250 Gram (1 package, no bake)
Sweet italian sausages
Lean ground beef
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced
2 Clove (10 gm), crush
540 Milliliter (540 ml can Aylmer's or Aylmer's Accents (flavour of your choice) diced tomatoes)
Dried basil leaves
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1 1⁄4 Tablespoon (1 tablespoon +1/2 teaspoon)
Ground black pepper
Fresh parsley/Frozen spinach
4 Tablespoon, chopped
2 Cup (32 tbs)
500 Gram (four cheese italiano cheese blend)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For meat sauce, place a sauce pan over medium high heat, add onion, sausage, garlic, and ground beef in it. Stir and cook until browned.
3. Throw seasoning, salt, pepper, herbs, tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, and spaghetti sauce in it. Mix it well.
4. In a separate bowl, combine parsley, cottage cheese, egg, salt and seasoning.
5. In a baking pan, ladle meat sauce, and spread it evenly.
6. Layer uncooked noodles, and then top it with cottage cheese mixture, followed by meat sauce.
7. Sprinkle four cheese over the meat mixture. Top it with parmesan, and repeat the layers until all the ingredients are used.
8. Cover the dish with a tin foil. Place it in the refrigerator.
9. Take it out of the refrigerator before you wish to serve, bake it in oven for 1 hour.