Not your ordinary lasagna! Light and delish, easy and quick!
Chicken stock/Vegetable stock
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Cracked black pepper
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated
1 Pound (8 large sheets)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2. In a pan boil lasagne noodles for about 2-3 minutes, and keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, add crème, chicken stock, milk, and pesto. Whisk to combine.
4. In 8x8 baking dish, ladle enough mixture to cover the bottom.
5. Lay 2 sheets of pasta over it. Pour crème mixture on top and spread it evenly.
6. Sprinkle parmesan cheese.
7. Repeat, until you form 4 layers. Pour the remaining crème mixture on top.
8. Place the dish in oven, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
9. Take it out and allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
10. Serve pesto lasagne hot with a nice fresh greens and tomato salad.