2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fully raw marinara sauce by Kristina)
1. Chop the zucchini head and cut it in half lengthwise.
2. Make long strips of zucchini using a sharp long blade. (Refer to video)
3. In a deep dish, put the layer of zucchini strips made by using 3 zucchinis. (Keep the rest aside)
4. Top it with some spinach leaves.
5. In food processor, put some spinach leaves,Italian parsley and cilantro.
6. Process the mixture and once done sprinkle it making a layer in the deep dish.
7. Blend the marinara sauce according to the recipe that the chef uses for fully raw marinara sauce (URL available below) in a blender and once done, strain the mixture.
8. Cut the left over zucchini in pieces and add it to the blender jar along with pine nuts and garlic clove. Blend well.
9. Now, in the deep dish, either add one more layer of zucchini strips or spread the strained residue left from the raw marinara sauce. Use your hands and spread the mixture.
10. Top with layer of zucchini. Cover with another layer of zucchini and pine nut mixture.
11. Repeat the layers if necessary.
Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram of Rawfully Organic shows you how to make an EPIC low fat raw vegan DEEP DISH Lasagna. This recipe is created in layers. Please feel free to be as creative as you would like. There is no wrong way to make this lasagna. For the recipe for the marinara sauce in this video watch- http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/easy-raw-tomato-marinara