1. Cut zucchini lengthwise into thin planks about 1/4 inch thick.
2. Layer zucchini into colander, salting each layer. Place in sink for 15 minutes.
3. Brown meat in skillet. Drain fat.
4. Add crushed tomato and spices to meat. Mix, remove from heat. Set aside.
5. Sauté mushrooms in a little of the olive oil until slightly browned. Set aside.
6. Thoroughly rinse zucchini. Pat dry.
7. Place zucchini on the foil-wrapped baking sheet. Brush each plank with olive oil. Season with additional no-carb and no-sodium seasonings if desired.
8. Broil zucchini for 4 to 6 minutes, or until slightly browned. Flip, then broil an additional 4 to 6 minutes.
9. While zucchini is broiling, combine eggs, spinach, ricotta, and 1/4 cup Parmesan. Remove zucchini from oven.
10. Layer lasagna: --place half zucchini on bottom, then --place half the mozzarella onto the zucchini, then --place all the mushrooms, then --place half the meat, then --place all the ricotta spinach mixture, then --place the rest of the zucchini, then --place the rest of the meat, then --place the rest of the mozzarella. Then sprinkle the top with the 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
11. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes, or until bubbling.