I've made this easy picante lasagna three times already because it is so quick, easy and delicious! Thanks to my sister-in-law Jenny for sharing her fabulous recipe! You'll want to add this one to the weekday meals lists ladies and gents! It's a keeper in my house!
Ground turkey meat
16 Ounce, chunky (1 jar)
Heavy whipping cream
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 , lightly beaten
Mexican cheese blend
1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated
12 , uncooked
Italian cheese blend
3 Cup (48 tbs), shredded, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. TURKEY LAYER: In a skillet heat olive oil over medium heat.
3. Add ground turkey and cook until browned.
4. Add picante sauce and stir to mix. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. WHIPPED CREAM LAYER: In a large bowl, add heavy whipping cream, eggs, Mexican cheese, Italian seasoning, Greek yogurt and parmesan cheese. Stir until well combined.
6. In a 9X12 dish, layer the lasagne as desired (any order of layering will do). Use a small dish for more layers. Finish with a layer of Italian cheese on top.
7. Cover with foil and bake for around 30 minutes or till the lasagne is done.
8. Uncover the foil and continue to bake for another 20 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and let cool for about 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
10. In a serving plate, cut the lasagne into squares and serve warm with choice of side dish or as it is.
Love lasagna but hate making it? Then this simple recipe should be easy to make and it should be your favorite. Monique has adapted the dish to make it probably the easiest lasagna version on the internet.