1. In a blender or food processor, combine together the cashew, nut, parsley, lemon juice and water, blend to make a thick paste.
2. In a square dish, arrange the veggies, zucchini, mushroom and capsicum in layers.
3. On the vegetables pour the cashew paste.
4. For making the topping - in a blender, combine basil leaves, tomato and lemon juice.
5. Arrange a second layer of vegetables and top it liberally with tomato sauce.
6. Serve on a large dish and garnish with chopped parsley.
Restaurant style food at your doorstep. If you are minutes away from a fabulous meal, check this video. It prepares wonderful vegan lasagna loaded with vegetables. The rich and creamy sauces bring out the great taste into this fine recipe. The savory topping makes it a gourmet dish!