Lasagne My Way
|Meatball||10 , sliced|
|Lasagne noodles||200 Gram, cooked|
|For the cream sauce|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nutmeg||1 Pinch, freshly grounded|
|Parmigiano-reggiano||4 Ounce, grated|
|Tomato sauce||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium saucepan melt the butter and add in the flour, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes to eliminate the floury taste.
3. Slowly add the milk in batches, whisking until smooth between each addition.
4. Finally add in the cream, whisking constantly.
5. Cook until the mixture comes to a boil; reduce the heat and simmer, for 2 to 3 minutes, whisking in between.
6. Remove the saucepan from the heat and add in the nutmeg, salt and half of Parmigiano-Reggiano.
7. In a 3 quart casserole, spread a layer of tomato sauce, top with about 1 cup of the cream sauce.
8. Top with a layer of lasagna noodles.
9. Top with a layer of tomato sauce, with 1 cup of cream sauce and add a layer of meatball slices, sprinkle with grated cheese. Top with noodles.
10. Repeat two more times and top with tomato sauce and a final layer of cream sauce.
11. Sprinkle with remaining grated cheese.
12. Bake in oven for 30 minutes at 350° or until bubbling gently.
13. Serve Lasagna with tossed salad.