|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Peeled diced tomato||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Peeled diced eggplant||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Zucchini||1 Small, diced|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, chopped|
|Dried whole oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Uncooked lasagna noodles||6|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Low fat cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Mozzarella cheese||2 Ounce, shredded to make 1/2 cup|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a skillet, heat oil.
2) Add in the onion and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
3) Add in the next 9 ingredients.
4) Cover and lower heat. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
5) Remove the bay leaf and keep aside the vegetable mix.
6) Cook the lasagna as per package directions and reduce salt to 1/8 teaspoon.
7) Drain noodles, and cut in half crosswise and keep aside.
8) Combine the eggs, cottage cheese, and parsley and set aside.
9) Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
10) Place 4 noodle halves in the dish.
11) Add half of the cottage cheese mix over noodles.
12) Spread half of the vegetable mix over the cottage cheese mixture and add half of the mozzarella cheese.
13) Repeat the layers, finishing with the noodles.
14) Cover and place in the oven for 20 minutes at 350°.
15) Sprinkle with Parmesan. Place a lid over and bake for 5 minutes.
16) Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve.