Cheesy Vegetable Lasagna
|Spinach lasagna noodles||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Pepper jack cheese||1⁄2 Pound|
|Ricotta cheese||2 Pound|
|Grated pecorino romano||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vegetables||1 Pound (as per choice broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, chopped spinach or sliced mushrooms)|
|Ratatouille||4 Cup (64 tbs) (instead of vegetables and tomato sauce)|
1. Boil water in a pan. Cook noodles in it for 5 minutes.
2. Rinse the noodles in cold water and drain away the excess liquid.
3. Place the noodles in the pot and mix olive oil.
4. Stir well so that the noodles are well coated and do not stick to one another.
5. Grate cheese in a bowl.
6. In another bowl combine herbs, garlic, grated cheese ( half portion), romano and ricotta.
7. In a deep baking pan slowly layer the lasagna noodles.
8. Add ricotta mixture to cover them fully.
9. Spoon the vegetables on the mixture.
10. Add a second layer of noodles.
11. Spoon in tomato sauce on the pasta. Add grated cheese as a topping.
12. Cover using a foil and bake 45 minutes.
13. Stand for 10 minutes.
14. Serve cheesy vegetable lasagna garnished with parsley.