No Fuss Lasagna
|Lean ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Tomato paste||12 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Spaghetti sauce mix||3 Ounce (2 packages, 1 1/2 ounces each)|
|Dried parsley flakes||4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Dry cottage cheese||16 Ounce (1 carton)|
|Cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, shredded, divided (2 cups)|
|Mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce, shredded, divided (2 cups)|
|Uncooked lasagna noodles||16 Ounce (1 package)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
1. In a large saucepan add ground beef and cook until brown. Drain and keep aside.
2. Add tomato paste, water, spaghetti sauce mix, sugar, parsley, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir to mix.
3. Cook over low flame partially covered, for 20 minutes.
4. Stir in between.
5. In a bowl add eggs, cottage cheese, half of the cheddar cheese and half of the mozzarella.
6. Keep aside.
7. In a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan spoon one-third of the meat sauce.
8. Add half of the uncooked noodles over sauce.
9. Add one-third of meat sauce over it and press down.
10. Spoon cottage cheese mixture over it.
11. Layer with remaining noodles and meat sauce.
12. Cover and keep in fridge for a night.
13. Take out from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
14. Cover and bake for 1 hour.
15. Sprinkle with cheddar and mozzarella cheeses over it.
16. Bake again for 15 minutes.
17. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.