|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned tuna||14 Ounce, drained and flaked (2 cans, 7-ounce each)|
|Canned cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce, undiluted (1 can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried whole oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lasagna noodles||9 , uncooked|
|Mozzarella cheese slices||6 Ounce (1 package)|
|Processed cheese||8 Ounce, thinly sliced (1 package)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
1) Cook lasagne noodles as per package instructions. Drain and keep aside.
2) Cut mozzarella cheese slices into eighths.
3) In a medium skillet, heat oil and saute onion and garlic until tender.
4) Add the next 5 ingredients and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes. Keep stirring frequently.
5) Take a lightly greased 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and place 3 noodles, overlapping a bit.
6) Spread half of tuna mixture over noodles and make a layer of mozzarella slices on tuna layer.
7) Repeat the process of layering ending with noodle layer at the top.
8) Cover the dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
9) Spread Parmesan cheese and remove cover. Bake for 5 minutes.
10) Serve tuna lasagne hot.