|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Spaghetti sauce with mushrooms||15 1⁄2 Ounce (1 jar)|
|Meatless spaghetti sauce||15 1⁄2 Ounce (1 jar)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||3 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Minced onion||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lasagna noodles||8 Ounce (1 package)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Cream style cottage cheese||16 Ounce (1 carton)|
|Mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce, shredded (2 cups)|
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large skillet, brown meat; drain well.
3. Stir in spaghetti sauce with mushrooms, meatless spaghetti sauce, sliced mushrooms, minced onion, and garlic salt; simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. In a saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions using 1 teaspoon each of salt and oil; remove and drain.
5. On a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish, layer half of noodles, cottage cheese, mozzarella, and meat sauce; repeat layers.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove and let it for stand 10 minutes.
7. Make slices and serve hot. This dish yields 6 servings.