|For meat sauce|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lean minced beef||4 Ounce|
|Tomato puree||3 Tablespoon|
|Beef stock||1⁄4 Pint|
|Cheese sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mustard powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated cheese||2 Ounce|
|Lasagne sheets||4 Ounce (Quick Cooking Leaves)|
1) In a deep microwavable container, place together onion, garlic, butter.
2) Put the lid on and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Add in the beef, put the lid on and cook for 3 minutes, stirring once.
4) Stir in the tomato puree, stock, bay leaf, oregano and seasoning.
5) Put back the lid and cook for 4 minutes, stirring once.
6) Leave aside to stand for 5 minutes. Discard the bay leaf.
7) In a deep microwavable container, place the butter.
8) Place in the microwave and cook for 30 seconds to melt.
9) Mix in the flour and mustard then gradually stream the milk, stirring well.
10) Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
11) Cook for 3 minutes, stirring every minute, until the sauce is thick.
12) Mix in 1 oz. of the cheese.
13) In a small microwavable container place the butter and cook to melt.
14) Smear the uncooked lasagne with the melted butter.
15) In a large microwavable container, smear some of the meat in the bottom.
16) Top with a layer of pasta.
17) Spoon some cheese sauce over the pasta.
18) Make few more layers, ending with cheese sauce.
19) Dredge with the remaining cheese on the top.
20) Cook without lid for 10 minutes and brown the top of the finished lasagne under a hot grill.
21) Serve piping hot, garnished with chopped parsley if desired.