|Vegetable stock||1⁄2 Pint|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Pint|
|Fresh lasagna sheets||4|
|Double cream||2 Fluid Ounce|
|Fine green beans||4 Ounce|
|Unsalted butter||2 Ounce|
|Light olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Light soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh coriander||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
1. Put the vegetable stock and wine in a small saucepan and simmer until well reduced and slightly thick.
2. Cut the lasagne sheets into 4 x 4-inch squares.
3. Whip the cream until it just holds its shape then set aside.
4. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the carrot then shred long thin ribbons down its length. Cut the spring onions and fine green beans into 2-inch lengths. Cut the courgette into batons, 2-inch long and ½-inch thick.
5. Into a large saucepan of boiling salted water, plunge the lasagne squares and cook for 2 minutes until just tender. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
6. In a wok, heat a knob of butter and the oil and stir-fry the green beans and courgette for 1-2 minutes. Add a little of the reducing stock, the spring onions and carrot and continue to steam-fry for a further 1-2 minutes. Add the cayenne, soy sauce and lime juice. Remove from the heat.
7. Whisk the remaining butter into the reduced stock mixture then mix in the coriander. Add the cream and whisk again.
8. Preheat the grill. Arrange a square of lasagne in each of two warmed flameproof bowls and spoon over some of the vegetables. Coverwith another square of lasagne and add the remaining vegetables. Spoon over the sauce. Sprinkle with the cheese.
9. Place the bowls under the grill until the cheese is golden brown.
10.Serve at once, piping hot.