Microwave Zucchini Lasagna
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Tomato sauce||16 Ounce (1 can)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Ricotta cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Zucchini||4 , thinly sliced lengthwise|
|Grated mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a microwave oven, place a small glass casserole and add beef into it, and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 6 minutes until the beef losses its pinkness. Stir the beef once during cooking, drain.
2. Add garlic powder, tomato sauce, salt and Italian seasoning into the beef by stirring it once.
3. In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese with beaten egg.
4. Take a large glass casserole; spread a layer of half ricotta cheese, zucchini and sauce.
5. Repeat the layer and cover. Cook on a setting of REHEAT (8) for about 10 minutes until the mixture turns hot. Turn the mixture atleast once during the cooking time.
6. Spoon grated mozzarella cheese over the mixture and continue cooking at the same setting for about 3 minutes until the cheese softens.
7. Serve zucchini lasagna hot with garden fresh vegetables.