|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Spaghetti sauce with mushrooms||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Chunky)|
|Parmesan cheese||6 Tablespoon, freshly grated|
|Fontina cheese||20 Ounce, shredded (5 cups)|
1) Cook noodles as directed on package.
2) Drain the noodles and rinse them with cold water.
3) Keep the noodles aside.
4) Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
5) Meanwhile, in a skillet, brown ground beef.
6) Drain off fat from the beef.
7) Add spaghetti sauce and simmer while noodles are cooking.
8) In the greased baking dish, spread about 1/2 cup of the spaghetti sauce.
9) In the baking dish, over the sauce, place 4 of the lasagna noodles, slightly overlapping.
10) Spread with about 2 cups meat sauce.
11) Over the meat sauce, sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese and then 1/3 of the Fontina cheese.
12) Repeat, making three layers and ending with the Fontina cheese.
13) Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese is golden.
14) Let the lasagna stand 5 to 10 minutes before cutting.
15) Cut the lasagne into wedges and serve hot with crusty bread.