|Boiling water||4 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|For cheese mix|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, cut up|
|Cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|For seafood mix|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||20 Ounce (2 Cans, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Sherry/Alcohol free sherry||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Shrimp||3⁄4 Pound, cooked|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated medium|
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In large uncovered saucepan or Dutch oven boil water add noodles, cooking oil and salt and cook for about 14 to 16 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) To prepare cheese mix, in a medium saucepan melt butter.
5) Add onion and sautÃ© until soft.
6) Stir in cream cheese and cook until it melts.
7) Take off from heat.
8) Mix cottage cheese, egg, salt, pepper and basil.
9) Stir well.
10) To prepare seafood mix, in a medium bowl combine soup, sherry, shrimp and crabmeat.
11) Bake for 45 minutes.
12) Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top.
13) Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until cheese melts and browns lightly..
14) Keep aside for 10 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.