|Beef||1 Pound, ground|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs) (No. 2 1/2 Can)|
|Tomato sauce||16 Ounce (2 Cans, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Instant minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Oregano leaves||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Rosemary leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Basil leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Monosodium glutamate||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Msg)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||3 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lasagne noodles||1⁄2 Pound|
|Ricotta cheese||1 Pound|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Pound|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, saute the ground beef in oil, until lightly browned.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, seasonings and mushrooms; mix thoroughly.
4) Cook over a low heat for about 2 hours, or until the sauce is thickened.
5) In a pan, cook the noodles as per package directions, drain, then rinse in cold water and separate.
6) In a buttered 3-quart baking dish, arrange the noodles, beef sauce, ricotta, Mozzarella cheese slices and Parmesan cheese in two even layers.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
8) Serve the Lasagne, immediately on individual serving plates.