|For meat sauce|
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned tomatoes||56 Ounce, broken up (2 Cans Of 28 Ounce Each)|
|Tomato sauce||7 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Spaghetti sauce mix||3 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|For cottage cheese mixture|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Lasagne noodles||12 (Raw Ones)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) To prepare meat sauce, in a large frying pan heat cooking oil.
3) Scramble-fry beef until brown.
4) Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic salt and spaghetti sauce mix.
5) Simmer and stir for 10 minutes.
6) To prepare cottage cheese mixture, in a small bowl mix cottage cheese, egg and Parmesan cheese.
7) Cover tightly with greased foil.
8) Bake for 1 hour or more until noodles are tender.
9) Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
10) Cuts into 12 pieces and serve.