Vegetable Lasagna With Ricotta Cheese
|Carrots||4 Medium, shredded (2 Cups)|
|Zucchini||2 Medium, chopped (2 Cups)|
|Ricotta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Cooked lasagna noodles||8|
|Mushroom & garlic spaghetti sauce||26 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 Cup)|
1. Grease a large, rectangle (3 quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients and mix well.
4. In the greased dish, layer bottom with 3 cooked lasagna noodle sheets.
5. Spoon half the prepared mixture evenly over it.
6. Spread one-third of the spaghetti sauce over the cheese mixture.
7. Arrange another layer of lasagna and top with filling and sauce.
8. Use the remaining three lasagna sheets on top and cover with remaining spaghetti sauce.
9. Top with the mozzarella cheese.
10. Place the dish on the middle level of the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes until heated through and cheese has melted and browned in specs.
11. Turn off the oven heat and let the dish stand for 10 minutes.
12. Take the Lasagna straight to the table, cut into serving portions. Serve warm.