Love It Lasagna
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (For Greasing)|
|Tomato basil pasta sauce||26 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Ricotta cheese||15 Ounce (1 Container)|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|6 inch egg roll wrappers||12|
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Butter the bottom and sides of a 13 by 9-inch baking dish. Add 1 cup pasta sauce, tilting pan to coat bottom.
2. In a large saucepot over high heat bring 2 quarts of water to boiling. Fill a large bowl with cold water.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together ricotta, mozzareila, Parmesan, eggs, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
4. Add 1 egg roll wrapper to boiling water and, using a slotted spoon, quickly transfer to cold water. Repeat with a second wrapper. Place wrappers flat, side by side, in bottom of baking dish. Top each with 1/2 cup cheese mixture. Cook 2 more wrappers and lay on top of cheese. Top each with 1/4 cup pasta sauce.
5. Repeat layering twice: 2 wrappers, 1/2 cup cheese on each, 2 wrappers, 1/4 cup sauce on each. Spoon any remaining tomato sauce on top and cover pan tightly with foil. Bake 25 minutes, remove from the oven and let stand uncovered 5 minutes before serving.