|Mushroom||3 Cup (48 tbs), sliced (Fresh/Canned)|
|Sliced mushroom||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Fresh/Canned)|
|Chopped onion||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Hollandaise sauce||36 Ounce (Knorr'S, 3 Packs)|
|Lasagna noodles||1 Pound, cooked (1 Pack)|
|Turkey||2 Pound, cooked, sliced/chopped|
|Dried basil||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned asparagus tips||12 Ounce (2 Cans)|
|Mozzarella cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C)
2) First, saute the mushrooms and onions.
3) Make a mixture from the turkey, salt, pepper, mushroom and onions
4) Take 2 pans measuring about 9 x 13" and spread some Hollandaise sauce on bottom of pan.
5) Now place one layer of noodles, then cover with half of the turkey mixture and cover with the other half of Hollandaise sauce.
6) Sprinkle some basil and oregano followed by the Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
7) If required, repeat the layers as above.
8) Use asparagus tips to top the dish.
9) Place the pans in oven at 350°F for about 30-35 minutes.
10) Serve with a green salad