|Lasagna noodles||10 (10 Sheets)|
|Spinach||1 Pound, trimmed, washed, coarsely chopped|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Clam juice/Fish stock||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Canned clams with juice||10 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 5 Ounce Each)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), crushed|
|Ricotta cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the lasagna noodles for 8 minutes until tender. Rinse, drain and set aside.
3) In a pan, boil water and cook the spinach till it wilts. Squeeze out all excess water and keep aside.
4) In a saucepan, melt margarine and saute flour, cooking it for a minute over medium flame. Add in clam juice along and reserved clam liquid.
5) When the sauce starts bubbling, take off the saucepan from the flame and add in clams, parsley, lemon juice, basil, oregano, thyme, garlic and pepper.
6) In the baking dish, place 3 lasagna sheets at the bottom. Spread half of the ricotta cheese over it, half of the spinach mixture and half of the mozzarella cheese, 1/3 of clam sauce and three more lasagna sheets. Repeat the layers to finish all the mixture and top with leftover clam sauce and parmesan cheese.
7) Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
8) Serve the lasagna hot.