|Whole wheat bread slice||2 , toasted|
|Zucchini||2 Pound, scrubbed|
|Mozzarella cheese||6 Ounce, well chilled|
|Low fat cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), pressed|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dry oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry basil||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the bread to make fine crumbs, keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the zucchini, until sliced. Steam for 3-5 minutes until tender and then allow to drain.
4) In a processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the mozzarella cheese until shredded, keep aside.
5) In a processor bowl with a metal blade, process the cottage cheese and eggs, until mixed
6) Then add the parsley and process to mix.
7) In a bowl, stir the garlic, tomato sauce, oregano and basil together.
8) In a greased 8 x 8-inch baking dish, arrange layers of half of all the zucchini, bread crumbs, cottage cheese mixture, tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. Repeat and
reserve the remaining cheese.
9) Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with the cheese and bake for 4-6 minutes until the cheese melts. Then allow to stand for 10 minutes.
10) Slice into squares and serve immediately on individual serving plates.