|Whole wheat lasagna noodles/Rich egg noodles/whole wheat egg noodles||8 Ounce (Store Bought Or Homemade)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Ounce (Room Temperature)|
|Mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce, well chilled|
|Marinara sauce/Other tomato-based sauce||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Ricotta cheese||16 Ounce|
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Cook the noodles as per the package directions, drain.
3) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated. Remove from the bowl and set aside.
4) In a processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the mozzarella cheese until shredded.
5) In a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish, arrange a layer of 1/2 the noodles, 1 cup sauce, all the ricotta cheese, 1/2 mozzarella cheese, 1 cup sauce, rest of the noodles, sauce and mozzarella cheese.
6) Sprinkle all over with the grated Parmesan on top.
7) Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly heated and the cheese is bubbly.
8) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 696 Calories from Fat 309
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.7%
Saturated Fat 19.2 g95.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 112.3 mg37.4%
Sodium 902.2 mg37.6%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.3%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 38 g76.8%
Vitamin A 18.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 72.9% Iron 10%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet