For the sauce
1. In a pan heat up some oil and fry the onion and garlic.
2. Add all the vegetables and combine them well.
3. Add the ground soya beans, also called vegetarian "meat" and mix well.
4. Add the tomatoes and tomato paste.
5. Add water and your favourite spices if necessary and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree C.
7. Take a baking dish and cover the bottom with pasta sheets and top it with part of the sauce.
8. Distribute some of the sliced mozarella cheese on top of the sauce. Top it with some more grated cheese.
9. Repeat this process at least two more times or till the prepared sauce is finished.
10.Sprinkle with some oregano for a finishing touch.
11.Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
Have you been looking for a vegetarian variation of the classic lasagna? You've got it right here. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to make this Easy Vegetarian Lasagna. The dish is a great blend of flavors and is very impressive. Treat yourself to this Italian delicacy.