|Tomato/Your favorite purchased brand||3 Cup (48 tbs), roasted|
|Roasted fresh tomato sauce/Your favorite purchased brand||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Lasagna noodles||12 , cooked according to package directions and drained (1 Package)|
|Dried lasagna noodles||12 , cooked according to package directions and drained|
|Mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce, coarsely grated (nonfat or part-skim)|
|Non fat mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce, coarsely grated (Or Part Skim)|
|Ricotta cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) (nonfat or part-skim)|
|Non fat ricotta cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Or Part Skim)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), freshly grated|
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F
2) Take a 13x9-inch baking dish and spread about 1/4 cup of the tomato sauce at the base.
3) Over the sauce arrange four of the lasagna noodles in one layer, overlapping slightly.
4) On top of the noodles, spread one-third of the remaining tomato sauce and one-third of the mozzarella on top of the sauce, one-half of the ricotta on top of the mozzarella and one third of the Parmesan on top of the ricotta.
5) Follow the same procedure for the next layer.
6) When making the last layer, spread the remaining sauce on top of the noodles, the remaining mozzarella on top of the sauce, and the remaining Parmesan on top of the mozzarella.
7) Put lasagna in the preheated oven for 40 minutes and cook till bubbly and heated through.
8) Serve hot.