Lasagne Shrimp Rolls
|Frozen shrimp||12 Ounce, shelled and deveined (1 Package)|
|Frozen shrimp||12 Ounce, deveined|
|Celery||3 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Follow package directions to cook lasagne and shrimp and drain well, when done.
3) Half the lasagne and cut shrimp.
4) Heat 1 tablespoon butter and sauté celery in it, keeping it aside when done.
5) Heat 1/4 cup butter till it melts and then stir in flour, salt and pepper.
6) Slowly pour in broth and allow the sauce to come to a boil.
7) Stir cook the sauce for 2 to 3 minutes and then take off from heat.
8) Mix in cream and lemon juice and adjust seasoning.
9) Mix 1/2 cup sauce with shrimp and sautéed celery.
10) On each lasagne half, put a generous spoonful of this stuffing and fold ends over mixture.
11) In a greased 8" x 8" baking dish, place the lasagne and fold down.
12) Pour over remaining sauce and bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven.
13) Serve at once.