|Lasagna noodles||8 (Uncooked)|
|Beef||1 Pound, ground|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Spaghetti sauce||28 Ounce|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced|
|Ricotta cheese||15 Ounce|
|Mozzarella cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
1) Break the noodles.
2) In the bottom of greased slow cooker put half quantity noodles.
3) In saucepan heat oil and brown ground beef. Drain.
4) Add Italian seasoning and stir.
5) Spread the layer of half noodles over it in slow cooker.
6) Layer half of sauce and water, half of mushrooms, half of ricotta cheese, and half of mozzarella cheese over beef.
7) Repeat making layers until all ingredients are used.
8) Cook covered on Low for 5 hours.
9) Serve hot.