|Lean ground round steak||1 Pound|
|99% fat free cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Extra sharp romano cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Protein enriched lasagna noodles||8 Ounce, cooked rinsed and drained|
|Canned tomato sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Italian seasoned bread crumbs||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick skillet, break up and cook the ground steak, until brown.
3) Drain off the excess fat from the skillet.
4) In a bowl, mix the egg, cottage cheese, Romano cheese, parsely, garlic salt, oregano and pepper together.
5) In a 2-quart shallow baking dish, Place layers of the meat, noodles, cheese mixture, and tomato sauce
6) Evenly sprinkle the bread crumbs all over the top. .
7) Bake the lasagna in the preheated oven for 30-45 minutes.
8) Serve immediately in a nice plate.