Quick 'N Easy Lasagna
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Spaghetti sauce||15 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried basil leaves||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lasagna noodles||4 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce, sliced (1 Package)|
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and stir beef to crumble.
2) Stir in mushrooms, green pepper, onion, and garlic.
3) Cover the casserole with a waxed paper and microwave at high for 5-6 minutes or until done, ensure to stir twice.
4) Drain the pan drippings and add spaghetti.
5) Sprinkle seasoning to meat mixture and stir well.
6) Cover and microwave at high for 2-3 minutes or until heated evenly, be sure to stir once.
7) Take a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and make layers with noodles, cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, and meat mixture.
8) Repeat layers and microwave at high for 6-8 minutes, give dish a half turn after 5 minutes.
9) Allow the lasanga to stand for 5 minutes and then serve.