Quick 'N Easy Lasagna
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Spaghetti sauce||15 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried basil leaves||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lasagna noodles||4 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce, sliced (1 Package)|
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and stir beef to crumble.
2) Stir in mushrooms, green pepper, onion, and garlic.
3) Cover the casserole with a waxed paper and microwave at high for 5-6 minutes or until done, ensure to stir twice.
4) Drain the pan drippings and add spaghetti.
5) Sprinkle seasoning to meat mixture and stir well.
6) Cover and microwave at high for 2-3 minutes or until heated evenly, be sure to stir once.
7) Take a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and make layers with noodles, cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, and meat mixture.
8) Repeat layers and microwave at high for 6-8 minutes, give dish a half turn after 5 minutes.
9) Allow the lasanga to stand for 5 minutes and then serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3009 Calories from Fat 1745
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 195 g300.3%
Saturated Fat 76.2 g381.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 521.8 mg173.9%
Sodium 5603.5 mg233.5%
Total Carbohydrates 141 g47.1%
Dietary Fiber 21 g84.2%
Sugars 33.8 g
Protein 184 g368.3%
Vitamin A 105.8% Vitamin C 164.2%
Calcium 158.1% Iron 80.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet