Baked Stuffed Lasagne
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Olive Oil)|
|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
|Canned tomato sauce||8 Ounce|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked wide noodles||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Warm the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a saucepan and add oil to it. Heat the oil and fry beef until it gets nicely browned.
3. When done take out from pan
4. Add celery, onions, garlic, and cook until onions turn soft. Don’t overbrown it.
5. Fold in tomato sauce, water, Tabasco sauce, parsley and seasonings and cook at low heat for about 10 minutes.
6. Take a 2-quart greased casserole and spoon half cup of the sauce to its bottom. Arrange layers of cottage cheese, cooked noodles, grated cheese, and meat over it. Repeat the procedure until all the ingredients get over. Arrange in such a way that the layer of grated cheese comes on the top.
7. Bake the mixture uncovered for about half an hour at 350° F.
8. Serve as required.