|Uncooked lasagna noodles||6 , divided|
|Spaghetti sauce||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Dried basil leaves||2 Teaspoon|
|Canned luncheon meat||12 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce, divided|
|Parmesan cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cook lasanga noodles according to package directions and keep aside.
3) Take a large bowl and combine basil with spaghetti sauce.
4) In 9-inch square baking pan, spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, top with lasanga noodles, and then pour 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce over mozzarella cheese.
5) Alternate layers so that the topmost layer is spaghetti sauce.
6) Garnish with Parmesan cheese and bake for 45-50 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
7) Garnish and serve.