|Water||1 1⁄2 Gallon|
|Artichoke noodles||10 Ounce|
|Lasagna sauce||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (Thick Variety)|
|Cottage cheese/Ricotta cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Grated mozzarella cheese||1 Pound (4 Cups)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole large enough to accommodate the pasta, with oil or butter.
3. In a large sauce pan, combine 1 1/2 gallons of water with 1teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of oil and place of a high flame.
4. When the water comes to a boil, add the pasta sheets one at a time and boil for 20 minutes or until it is cooked al dente.
5. Drain the pasta and cover with cold water to prevent the sheets from sticking to each other.
6. In the greased baking dish, ladle the lasagna sauce to form a thin layer at bottom.
7. Place the lasagna sheets over the sauce, then a layer of sauce and top with 1/3rd of the ricotta and mozzarella.
8. Make 3 more layers of pasta, sauce and cheese finishing with a thick layer of mozzarella.
9. Place the baking dish on the middle level of the preheated oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes until heated through and cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
10. Serve piping hot, straight from the oven.