Dee and Barbara cook up a tasty and healthy version of lasagna with just enough laughs to make this episode a favorite tasty treat!
Sugarless ragu sauce
26 Ounce (1 Jar)
24 Ounce, frozen (2 Bags 12 Ounce Each)
9 Ounce (1 Packet)
8 Ounce (1 Packet)
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Squeeze out the spinach to remove moisture.
3. In a baking pan, pour the No sugar Ragu at the bottom of the dish.
4. Arrange one layer of lasagna noodles over it.
5. Sprinkle spinach and ricotta cheese over it.
6. Add another layer of Ragu over it.
7. Sprinkle garlic powder and cheese over it.
8. Add another layer of noodles and continue layering until all the ingredients are used, layer by layer. You can even add eggplants and mushrooms.
9. Round off the last layer with mozzarella cheese layer.
10. Cover it with a foil and bake it at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes to an hour.
11. Serve Healthy Spinach Lasagna as it is.
Are you looking for a healthy recipe that tastes delicious as well? Try making Healthy Spinach Lasagna! This dish is quick and easy to assemble and is a big hit with kids. So make the most of this dish.