Gluten Free Beef And Sausage Lasagne
|For meat sauce|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Italian sausage||1⁄2 Pound|
|Mushrooms||6 Ounce, sliced|
|Tomato sauce||16 Ounce|
|Tomato paste||6 Ounce|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Red wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh herbs||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried herbs||1 Teaspoon|
|Ricotta cheese||15 Ounce|
|Frozen spinach||10 Ounce, chopped|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Monterey jack cheese||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), divided|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grounded|
|Lasagna noodles||1 Pound (cooked according to package direction)|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Grease a 9X13 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl mix together tomato paste and water. Keep aside.
3. In a large saucepan, add in the olive oil and heat over med-high flame.
4. Add in the onion and garlic and sauté for 4 minutes, until onion becomes translucent.
5. Add in the ground beef and Italian sausage and cook for 4 minutes more, breaking it up as you go, until it's mostly browned.
6. Stir in mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes more. Add in the tomato sauce and tomato paste mixture, mix well.
7. Add in the Worcestershire sauce and wine, stir.
8. Season with the herbs, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
9. Meanwhile in a large bowl combine together the filling ingredients.
10. In prepared baking dish make layers of sauce, noodles, filling, and noodles – repeat the process - spread sauce generously over top. Cover the baking dish with foil.
11. Bake at 350° F for 45 minutes, covered.
12. Remove cover and sprinkle 1/4 cup jack cheese on top. Bake for 15 minutes more.
13. Serve Beef and Sausage Lasagne with red wine.
You may assemble this lasagne and refrigerate it to bake the next day. Allow about 30 minutes more covered baking time.