1) Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4 / 180°C.
2) Meat Sauce : In a large saucepan heat the oil, add the onions and garlic and cook for 2 minutes or until the onions are soft.
3) Add the thyme, oregano and parsley. Cook for another minute.
4) Then add all the mince meat and cook for about 3 minutes until it has all turned brown.
5) Then add the tomato passata and puree and water and leave to simmer for 30 to 40 minutes.
6) Before the end add the milk and sugar and stir all together. If the sauce gets too dry just add a little more water.
7) White Sauce: In a bowl add all the ingredients together and mix thoroughly.
8) Assembling the lasagna: In a large oven proof dish, start by putting a layer of meat sauce in the dish, then a layer of lasagna sheets, then white sauce and continue the process until everything is used up.
9) End up with meat sauce on top. Then sprinkle some Parmesan and plenty of mozzarella on top.
10) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
11) Slice and spoon small portions of the lasagna on individual serving plates and serve.
Who doesn’t like a good old lasagna? Start working up together in the kitchen as this is a great dish to make together. Take a look at this excellent video and gear up for an elegant super delicious treat. Check it out...