2. In a bowl add ricotta cheese and break two eggs into it.
3. Stir it well immediately.
4. For the meat sauce, add the beef into a big bowl.
5. Place the meat on medium low heat and let it simmer.
6. Add the spaghetti sauce and stir. Let cook until beef is cooked.
7. To the ricotta mixture sprinkle some salt.
8. Sprinkle nutmeg, oregano, white pepper and basil on the mixture.
9. Stir the mixture well.
10. Add the spinach into the mixture and mix well.
11. In a baking tray spray some cooking oil.
12. Spread the meat sauce at the bottom evenly.
13. Layer with sheets of pasta sheets.
14. Put the ricotta mixture over it.
15. Add mozzarella cheese covering it completely.
16. Layer again with meat sauce over it.
17. Place more of the sheets in other direction.
18. Cover the sheets with ricotta and spread.
19. Sprinkle more mozzarella cheese over it.
20. Repeat again with meat sauce, sheets, ricotta mixture and mozzarella.
21. Add a layer of grated parmesan cheese.
22. Cover the tray with aluminium foil and put it in the oven.
23. Bake for first 20 minutes covered in the middle rack.
24. Bake for 45- 60 minutes with the foil off.