|Ricotta cheese||16 Ounce|
|Eggs||3 (Size 3)|
|Mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Frozen chopped spinach||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Tomato alfredo sauce||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (Classico)|
|Garlic blend||1 Teaspoon (Mrs. Dash)|
1. Defrost spinach in microwave. Drain well. Press several paper towels onto spinach to soak up a bit more liquid.
2. Beat eggs well. Add ricotta cheese, ground cloves, Mrs. Dash and spinach. Hand mix well.
3. Lightly grease a 8x8 non metallic baking dish with olive oil.
4. Place into baking dish 1/2 of the ricotta cheese mixture, spread evenly with a spatula. Drizzle about 1/3 cup of pasta sauce over the cheese. Sprinkle evenly 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese. Place remainder of ricotta cheese mixture, spread smooth. Pour remainder of pasta sauce and top with remainder of mozzarella.
5. Bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes. Let cool for about 15 minutes prior to cutting and serving.