1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, toss the squashes and egg plant in olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Line up each piece 1/2 inch apart from each other on a parchment lined baking tray and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
4. For the Tomato Sauce: In a pot, add olive oil and brown the onions and garlic.
5. Once caramelized, add in tomatoes and stock and cook down.
6. Finish with fresh basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
7. In another pot of salted boiling water, add the lasagna noodles and cook al dente.
8. In a casserole dish layer the red sauce, lasagna noodles, vegetables and cheese. Repeat these layers until it reaches the top of the dish.
9. Pop into the oven for 30 minutes.