1. Pour hot water into a deep pan. Put in some salt and add the kale leaves into it. Cook until the leaves wilt and soften. Remove , drain and set aside.
2. Into another deep pan, add hot water and salt. Put in the lasagna sheets and cook until al dente. Remove and drain.
3. Chop the mushroom and garlic cloves. Sauté them in a frying pan with a little olive oil till they are cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Make the sauce by melting the butter over low heat in pan. Add in the flour and stir continuously. Pour in the milk at steady interval while stirring continuously. Once the sauce thickens, season with garlic salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
5. In a 9 x 13” baking tray, start assembling the dish. First layer with kale, top with the mushrooms, Cover the top with the lasagna sheets. Pour the sauce over the top.
6. Bake for 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 160 C.