|Lasagna sheets||6 1⁄2 Ounce, use fresh (200 Gram)|
|Mature cheddar||6 Ounce, grated (185 Gram)|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Use As Required)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Button mushrooms||6 Ounce, sliced (185 Gram)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Seeded red chili||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Zucchini||3 , sliced|
|Canned tomatoes||28 Ounce, mashed (Two 440 Gram/14 Ounce Each Pieces)|
|White wine||4 Fluid Ounce (1/2 Cup, 125 Milliliter)|
|Chopped fresh basil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|For spinach and ricotta sauce|
|Frozen spinach||8 Ounce, thawed and well drained (250 Gram)|
|Ricotta cheese||8 Ounce, drained (250 Gram)|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|For white sauce|
|Butter||2 Ounce (60 Gram)|
|Flour||1 Ounce (1/4 Cup, 30 Gram)|
|Milk||16 Fluid Ounce (2 Cups, 500 Milliliter)|
|Ground white pepper||To Taste|
1. To make tomato sauce, heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add mushrooms, onion, garlic and chili and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion softens slightly. Stir in zucchini, tomatoes and wine and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in basil and parsley and set aside.
2. To make spinach and ricotta sauce, mix all its ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
3. To make white sauce, melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, stir in flour (a) and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Remove from heat and whisk in milk (b). Return to heat and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until sauce boils and thickens (c). Season with white pepper.
4. To assemble, line base of a lightly greased ovenproof dish with one-third of the lasagna sheets, cutting to size as necessary. Top with half the tomato sauce, then half the remaining lasagna sheets, the remaining tomato sauce and remaining lasagna sheets.
5. Spread spinach and ricotta sauce over lasagna, pour over white sauce and sprinkle with tasty cheese (mature Cheddar). Bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 30-40 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbling and top golden.