|For the vegetable and sauce mixture|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Assorted vegetables||500 Gram, shredded, divided (Onions, bell pepper, eggplant, carrots, zucchini and squash used)|
|Red chili flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon (or to taste) (Optional)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Tablespoon (to taste)|
|Marinara sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For the lasagna bake|
|Oil||1 Drop (For greasing)|
|Lasagna sheet||250 Gram, boiled (mixed grain)|
|Cheese blend||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded, divided (ricotta and Parmesan or yellow or white cheese can be used)|
|Mozarella cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olives||50 Gram, pitted (as needed) (Optional)|
1. Preheat the oven at 350 F.
2. Take a baking dish and grease it with some cooking spray and set aside.
3. Take a sauce pan and heat it with a little olive oil. Add the garlic, onions and bell pepper and saute for a couple of minutes.
4. Add a little bit of red chili flakes and Italian seasoning. Saute for a minute or so.
5. Add the rest of the vegetables of your choice and saute for a few minutes.
6. Add the marinara sauce and stir for a few minutes and turn off the heat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Take the greased baking dish and put a layer of the prepared sauce and vegetable mix at the bottom of the dish.
8. Over the layer of sauce and vegetables, layer the boiled lasagna sheets/pasta and again spread one more layer of the sauce and vegetables topped with the shredded yellow and white cheese.
9. Repeat the same layering twice finishing it with a layer of sauce and vegetables followed by the shredded yellow and white cheese.
10. Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese right on top followed by some olives.
11. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.
12. Serve warm with garlic bread and a beverage of your choice.